Saturday, April 25, 2009

On My Way

Well, I'm all packed and ready to go to the great state of Idaho. My flight leaves in a few hours and then I'm actually doing my first set tonight at 8 p.m. Going to be a bit of a whirlwind day for me...I just need to make sure that I'm protecting the golden pipes on the plane. That recirculated air can kill your throat faster than strychnine!
I'm still a little concerned about how I'm going to spend my time in America's Paris, but I'm sure I'll find something to get excited about. All I've been able to gather is that there's a lot of fishing...and I'm sure if the weather is anything like the gorgeous blue skies we had around the Windy City yesterday that there'll be plenty of people out on the water. Not sure that it's quite bikini weather -- and I'm sure that Idaho isn't really along the lines of South Beach or Cabo San Lucas -- but one can hope anyway. 
I should probably sign off since the shuttle should be here any minute, but I have been assured that I will have access to a computer once I'm out West and I will do my best to provide some information on how things are going in potato country.

No comments: