Saturday, April 18, 2009

Looking UP!

I know, I know, I know...I've been neglecting this too much. Truth is that I've been spending a little too much time down at the Tick Tock Club. My apologies to both my loyal fans and to my liver. And a special tip of the cap to Mike down at the Tick Tock, who's martini's are so dry they should come with a camel.
I have been snapped out of my Lost Weekend by a phone call from my agent Saul, who finally managed to book something of substance for me. If you think you're shocked just think of me! I almost fainted with the phone in my hand. Late next week, I will be heading out to Idaho to do a week of shows at the Bear Lake Lounge. I don't really know much about it -- other than there's a lake nearby, but I'm sure that I'll have a good time entertaining the Idahoans there.
I'll post more information here when I have it and hopefully, I'll be able to give an actual update when I'm out in the western territories.

No comments: