Friday, March 13, 2009

Night Out

I've had it pointed out to me...repeatedly...that I haven't really added much on here recently. (Thanks, Saul. It might be nice if you'd spend as much time trying to find me gigs as you do worrying about what I'm blogging.) Well, friends, the simple truth is that there hasn't been much to tell. I've been in a bit of a rut. Nothing but movies. I love the silver screen as much as anyone, but I'm an entertainer. To borrow a phrase, I got a lot of livin' to do.
Well, tonight is where the rut ends. I'm stepping out. As I type, I am getting ready to head over to The Tick Tock Club, one of my favorite watering holes of all time. I am going to get back to having fun the old fashioned way -- I'm going to earn it. If the Tick Tock is swingin' like normal, then I'm sure that I'll be back on track and have something interesting to say by morning...or afternoon because if things go well I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon.

No comments: